Thursday 19 March 2009

Evaluating My Contribution to, Planning and Pre Production

Brainstorming: I put in few ideas was helpful to remind me when making a film in a simple way.

Meetings: We didn't hold any group meetings outside of the lesson. We did have some during lesson but they didn't last long.

Discussions: We did some conversations in the classroom. We discussed our script of the film, What/How kind of characters we will use in our film,shooting schedule and the location where we will shoot the film.

Documents: I did most of it myself and I asked the others if I need help.I used storyboard and I found them quite helpful.

How I thought it Went: I thought the film ended up looking good. To be honest, I think it was interesting and enjoyful. The whole thing ended up looking great and senseable.We ended up creating several Health and Safety Hazards and we put down on Risk assesment sheet. Such as: blocking stairs, outside the college....etc

1 comment:

  1. Amber this is really good, insightful work. I have no issues with either posts and as I thought during lesson you fully know what you are doing for this evaluation. Welldone! now go onto the main evaluation titled "production evaluation"

    ReplyDelete