Friday 27 March 2009

Production Evaluation


Q1: What do you feel is the most important area of learning that you have taken from this assignment? Look at all the production stages and ask your self which areas of this assignment have given you a new way of thinking or approaching you future projects?

Ans: I think the brainstorming, mindmaps, rough ideas and group discussions as well had a conversations with the tutor are very helpful. By the end of the day you come with idea to make a film. Wether I decide to work in film industry or to make film,this assignment will be helpful for me.

Q2:From your finished project what parts are you most happy with? With the same level of consideration what areas do you feel you need to improve on?

Ans: Well for me the whole project goes average.I can't even so it was good or bad.It was just OK because sometimes i did feel very bore and sad specially even I was working in group. People around me was not very helpful. I was feeling quite uncomfortable which does affect my work. I don't think so i need any improvement.I did understand and learn alot.Its all about understanding and listening your lauchers.

Q3: How well do you think you and your group worked in achieving all the goals that were set by the assignment brief?

Ans:Yes and No. We did all the paper work as asked but when it came to filming it was just a lot of arguments.When we decided to shoot the scenes something was always missing.You can't cope with these situation when everybody have different way of thinking.Eventually we did get everything done but it was really hard to do. I found this task very difficult for some reason,specially we were shooting.

Q4: Whatwould you change or do differently in the next production?

Ans: I think I would like to be in a different group or i decide my own friends where everybody have a right to speak and give chance to others as well.But more over I think i can work on my own and can make a nice script for my film and will direct as well.During this course, I learnt alot which will be very helpful for me for my career in Media.

Q5: How does your trailer fit with the look and style of a real example that you looked at in research, think about how your trailer looks and how it is editied?

Ans: I don't think it with be fit in any real example.But if I talk about its looks than should be appealing towards the target audience and by putting some new techniques by editing the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment